CREATIVE PROJECTS AND MUSIC COURSES - COMING SOON!
Hello, my name is Queen and I love helping people creatively advance their project ideas primarily in music and on YouTube however, I also have experience in technology, software & equipment recommendations and other areas like (podcasting, live-streaming, voice overs, self publishing books 📚etc).
On this page you will find all the ways I can help you.
DISCOVERY CALL | 30 MINUTES
Booking a discovery call is not the same as booking a consulting session. The initial discovery call is used to explore solutions for leveling up your creative projects w/ Queen as your mentor & coach. THE GOAL: Clarity on your goals, next steps and a suggested course of action.
Allowed slots are full. Check back soon for availability.
💫I don't just share knowledge, I couple it with REAL examples displaying my experience in actionable form. Take for example, one of my latest songs "Till The Wheels Fall Off" which I wrote, produced, mixed and mastered. This is just one example of how I can help you level up your music.
20 + Years of music experience. Learn from my mistakes and successes. This list is just scratching the surface of what I can assist you with. I encourage you to book a 30 minute discovery call to discuss your goals.
- how to write hits every single time
- copyrights publishing (bmi/ascap)
- how to get youtube and spotify streaming $
- cd duplication companies and best deals
- song critique (get experienced feedback)
- help with choosing the right beats for your voice
- best mixing and mastering services (PRO)
- getting music on iTunes and other platforms
- marketing and promotion ideas for your music
- ideas for engaging social media content
- ideas for short promo videos to capture interest
- hiring vocalists for features
- staying original in a world full of copy cats
- creating / conceptualizing creative music videos
- choosing the right home recording studio package
- how to record in studio one (basics)
- how to record in studio one (advanced)
- how to properly prepare your vocals for mixing
- best place for music website (easy / affordable)
- setting up a store on your website
- choosing the best single for your album
- setting up your mailing list and capturing leads
- the truth about tagged beats in 2021
- how to prepare vocals to create a sample pack
- help with artist logo, colors, font, branding
- help with cd cover design and layout